At MinecraftAscending.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), the text of which can be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to our designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through MinecraftAscending.com by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our designated copyright agent. Upon receipt of the notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
To make this process easier, we have provided a DMCA Notice form that you can fill out and send to us. Please fill in the form below.
Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.